Jar For Jaden

Recycle Time

I'm collecting cans and bottles around my house so that I can recycle them to put money towards the Jar For Jaden.


How you can help:
Want to or do you recycle too?
Not only is it good for the environment but the proceeds you collect could go towards Jaden's Jar.

THREE ways to help:
ONE: Collect all those cans and bottles around your home, work, wherever... when you have a good amount, visit a recycling center and turn them in for cash, add to your jar for Jaden or mail a check to us or turn back to Go Get Funding website

TWO: Collect all those cans and bottles around your home, work, wherever... when you have a good amount, (if you live in the San Diego Area) contact Jar For Jaden we will come pick it up and take care of the rest.

THREE: Repost and share with your friends! Someone else is bound to be recycling and might be willing to help!


Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this idea. I already do recycle but in TN the only things I can get money for are aluminum cans. I will be saving up that money and for every other item I recycle I will put at the least a penny in my Jar for Jaden. We recycle everything here at my parents house and currently have a huge pile of things to haul off. So I will get to counting and set up my jar. Thanks for sharing this and I will pass the word to all my friends and family. See how many Jar we can get set up for him. Sending love to you all from here in TN and I sure miss seeing all you. <3 Joy Moore

Unknown said...

This is such a great idea, especially now around the holidays when people are loading up on bottles and cans! Love you, Becky! Love little Jaden!

Post a Comment